fs

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Simple box joint jig

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Handy Woodworking Tip Time

Here is the first in what I hope will be an ongoing feature. I often have viewers ask me how to make certain jigs or perform certain techniques. Frequently, I have covered these topics in my videos but its difficult to sift through them to find a certain tip. So I decided to start compiling these tips into their own short videos on my Mere Minutes channel.

I was inspired to do this because viewer Per Almered took the time to create a brilliant little jingle for me. I thought it was funny, clever and decidedly quaint, so why not build a series out of it?

Per is quite talented. Please listen more of his music here.

Box Joints

I thought I would start out this series with a simple box joint jig I used in my Knitting Box video back in February. I doubt many of my viewers are into knitting and may have missed this technique.

*****



TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

1 comment:

  1. Gain instant access to 16,000 woodworking plans.

    Teds Woodworking has over 16,000 woodworking blueprints with STEP BY STEP instructions, pics and blueprints to make each project laughably easy!!!

    ReplyDelete