fs

Monday, February 24, 2014

A little off track today

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
I just thought I'd post something that I come across quite often. I'm a frequent shopper of Craigslist. Being 25 miles from Los Angeles to the west and the heart of Orange County to the south, there are a plethora of sales every single day. I can spend hours perusing the furniture sections looking for anything and everything.  With that being said, people who want to sell their items are sometimes, well, clueless. I'm going to post a few pics of actual ads I've come across........

Are you kidding me??? Any idea what this person is selling??? How about the 
lovely desk/organization center?? Hmmmmm????
Seriously people, clean up your mess!!! Good God. 

Read more »

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment