fs

Monday, February 10, 2014

John Chapter 1 Verse 1 In the beginning

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Today is the first post on what I hope will be an interesting project. This blog will detail the goings-on in my workshop garage with a focus primarily on woodworking projects. Ive been working wood for about three years now and am starting to feel like I am turning a corner from pathetic novice to slightly-less-pathetic novice. I will try to bring to the table different topics that I encounter along the way and eventually hope to receive feedback later on.

Background:

Age: 27
Location: Tucker, Ga
Occupation: Grad Student at Ga Tech.
Song stuck in my head right now:


TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

2 comments:

  1. Gain instant access to 16,000 woodworking plans.

    Teds Woodworking has more than 16,000 woodworking sketches with STEP BY STEP instructions, pictures and diagrams to make all projects simple and easy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everybody, If you like building sheds like me, here's a great site for you to download shed plans:

    GET ACCESS TO 12,000 SHED PLANS

    ReplyDelete