fs

Monday, February 10, 2014

The Day the Music Died

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Im out of CDs !!

If youve already pre-ordered your copy of Made by Hand: Furniture Projects from the Unplugged Woodshop then with your pre-order youll be getting a free copy of my last CD, Beyond Before. I recorded the CD the year before my son, Nelson was born. Hes five now and having a child quickly changed my musical career and I stopped touring and playing gigs and with that stopped promoting and selling copies of my CD. So as it goes I was left with a couple of boxes sitting in my basement collecting dust. When it was time to start the pre-orders for the book I decided it would be a great way to say thanks to everyone that ordered a copy from me directly and giving them a free copy. Well the response to my book has been quite overwhelming and needless to say Im all out of CDs. 133 pre-orders! Thats much more than I ever anticipated. Im really thankful to everyone who has already ordered and for anyone still thinking about getting a copy ? Im going to make a couple of custom book boxes and anyone who pre-orders a book from this point until the release will have a chance to get a nice little wooden box. Im not sure how much time Ill have to make them so Im thinking for every 10 pre-orders Ill put those ten names in a hat and draw a winner. I think that would be pretty fair. Ill cover the extra shipping charges for the box so nothing will change as far as expense for the buyer. So again Ill say a big thank you to everyone whos helped me out over the past month, Im flattered and excited to get your books in the mail...still expecting my shipment in early November.
Happy shavings!

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment