fs

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Wood working and a video you must see

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Hi Everyone,
Well, I went out and bought a couple of small short pieces of white oak and maple for the tea boxes this morning. I also purchased a thick, very aeromatic piece of pine. It is about 2 inches thick and probably full of pitch. I can hardly wait to turn this! Im going to save the shavings and make a sachet for my closet out of it.

I also have a link on my FB page to the Heritage Craft Association in the UK and they feature all sorts of information about craft making in Britain. A really first rate group of people. They had this video today and I just finished watching it and I want to share it with you. This is exquisite hand crafting.

http://www.finewoodworking.com/item/42136/adrian-mccurdy-furniture-riven-from-the-log

More later,
LaV.

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

1 comment:

  1. Gain instant access to 16,000 woodworking projects.

    Teds Woodworking has over 16,000 woodworking plans with STEP-BY-STEP instructions, sketches and blueprints to make each project easy and simple.

    ReplyDelete