fs

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Media Cabinet is COMPLETE!

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Project finished! My favorite part of a long build. I havent posted much in regards to the progress because all I have been doing is applying the finish and hardware; had a week vacation in there too where no work was done. Anyways, here is a shot of the cabinet in the shop all finished.
From MediaCabinet


Here is a shot with all the doors open.
From MediaCabinet


And here is a shot of it in its final "resting place".
From MediaCabinet


Overall, this was a fun project. If I had to do it again there are a few things I would change, but overall I am happy with the way it came out.

My next project is going to be another coffee table, just like the other mahogany one I did last year; this is a commissioned piece though so I will get some money, which is always good!

Be Safe!

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment