fs

Thursday, February 13, 2014

The Soundtrack of Life

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download



When people ask me what I do for a living I tell them I’m a wood worker…sometimes. Sometimes I say I’m a musician. Sometimes I say I’m a Dad. Sometimes worlds collide and I’m able to do a project that mixes mediums and over the last few months that is sort of what occurred.
I was asked by the fine folks at Fine Homebuilding.com to write six original scores for some new online video features they’ve recently produced. In between chapters for my new book and wood working classes, I managed to write and record the pieces and I’m thrilled to be able to share them with you. The video’s are available here, at the Fine Homebuilding website and represent the 2012, Fine Homebuilding HOUSES Award Winners. Jump over to the link and take a look at some incredible home designs and architecture.
Ranging from remodels to new homes,  best-energy smart homes and retirement there is something there for everyone.
Colin Russell has produced some fine video’s and the back ground music isn’t that bad either!
Check it out when you get a few minutes.
Cheers!

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment