fs

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Shopping at Marshalls

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Yesterday I was picking up a few things and decided to stop into Marshalls to see what they had, and boy was I glad I did! Marshalls can be a hit or miss - yesterday I found lots of goodies!


chrysanthemum mirror $59.99, yes please! It is big and gorgeous - all it needs is a little rub and buff in the center to get rid of the silver (red is the packaging)


coral accent rug for the guest room $16.99 - not sure if I have the right place for this so it might be going back ... but I love the fun pattern


Walking down the aisle I spotted this one on top of the stocking bin as it was being wheeled out, once put out for display - I promptly stuffed it in my cart - 6 x 4 for $39.99 - I love the color and pattern :)


Basket $16.99  - love those handles and it is perfect for storing blankets!

Not sure if I will be keeping the rugs ... hopefully, I can find a place for them :)

Maybe your Marshalls got a great truck load in too!! Let me know if you found anything amazing!

Today I started painting the dresser/nightstand for the guest room with annie sloan chalk paint - I love it, looking forward to sharing the finished piece and my take on the paint!



TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment